• Standing medication orders

    If your child(ren) need standing orders for Tylenol, Tums, Advil or Benadryl on record, the medication form must be completed and turned in to the Health Office. The medication form can be found on the Health Forms tab of the Nurse's Page of the web site.

    Comments (-1)