Leonardo Grade School Calendar
Important Messages (Leonardo)
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
HIBBuilding Anti-Bullying CoordinatorJessica Bragen Leonardo - Mon. & Wed.(732) 291-1330x email@example.com Hosford AvenueLeonardo, NJ 07737District Anti-Bullying Coordinator732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748
Leonardo's ABBR grade is 75 out of 78. (2016-2017)
District HIB Resources
- Tips for Parents from the National Association of Elementary School Principals
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
School Contact Information
Principal Pete Smith
14 Hosford Ave
Leonardo, NJ 07737