Important Messages (Lincroft)
Teacher of the Year
Teacher of the Year!
Lincroft Event Slideshow
Lincroft Assessment Data Presentation
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Anti Bullying Information
HIB InformationDistrict Anti-bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748School Anti-Bullying CoordinatorMichelle Durkin (SBSS)(732) 741-5838 Ext. 5234New Jersey schools complete a self-assessment annually to determine a grade for each school's progress in 8 core elements regarding initiatives to prevent harassment, intimidation, and bullying school wide. The Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights, ABBR, Grade for the 2017-2018 school year for Lincroft Elementary is 75 out of 78.Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
School Contact Information
Principal Daniel Imbimbo
729 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738