Important Messages (Navesink)
Early Dismissal Days: 6/13, 6/14, 6/17 & 6/18Fifth Grade Clap Out:6/18 @ 1:10 PMThe Importance of Summer ReadingMiddletown Township Public LibraryK RegistrationOnline PortalOpens January 7On District WebsiteHIBVOLUNTEERMANUALAll VolunteeersMust ReviewSign & ReturnTo Continue toVolunteer@ NavesinkNJSLSAssessment DatesBIG NEWS...WE ARE ACERTIFIEDFUTURE READY
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
District Anti-bullying CoordinatorPatrick Rinella
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748School Anti-Bullying CoordinatorMs. Jessica Bragen (SBSS)email@example.com(732) 291 - 0289Anti-Bullying Bill of RightsNavesink SchoolSelf Report Score: 76 out of 78Middletown DistrictSelf Report Score: 75
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
School Contact Information
151 Monmouth Ave
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716