Important Messages -
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying
School Anti-Bullying SpecialistKristie Kane-Tapolow732-787-0441 x.8221District Anti-Bullying SpecialistPatrick Rinella732-671-3850 x1030School 2018-19 HIB ABBR Report Card Grade:76 out of 78District 2018-19 HIB ABBR Report Card Grade:74 out of 78