River Plaza Calendar
Important Messages (River Plaza)
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
District Anti-bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748School Anti-Bullying CoordinatorMichelle Noesges (SBSS)732-747-3679 ext.8615New Jersey schools complete a self-assessment annually to determine a grade for each school's progress in 8 core elements regarding initiatives to prevent harassment, intimidation, and bullying school-wide. The Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights, ABBR, Grade for the 2017-2018 school year for River Plaza Elementary School is 75 out of 78.