Important Messages -
Updates from the Main Office
A/B Day Schedule
Bayshore Middle School834 Leonardville RoadLeonardo, NJ 07737732-291-1380
Mr. Tom Baxter
Interim PrincipalMr. Michael GannonMrs. Jacquelyn Silvestri
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Anti Bullying Information
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator732-671-3850 Ext. 1026Mrs. Christine Black732-291-1380 Ext. 2526
Bayshore ABBR Grade for 2020 - 2021 School Year: 77/78
District ABBR Grade for 2020 - 2021 School Year 74/78
NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare)NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare) provides all children and adolescents – regardless of insurance status - with coordinated access to mental health supports, substance use treatment and services for intellectual and developmental disabilities. Contact information is below.