Thompson Middle School
1001 Middletown-Lincroft Road
Middletown, New Jersey 07748Phone: 732-671-2212 Main Office ext. 8701Principal: Mr. Brian CurrieAssistant Principal: Ms. Lindsay FoxFAX NUMBERS:
Main Office 732-671-3524
Guidance Office 732-706-1191Health Office 732-671-7859District Anti-Bullying Coordinator732-671-3850 Ext. 1021THOMPSON'S ANTI-BULLYING SPECIALISTThompson's 2017 - 2018 ABBR Score: 78
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.