Important Messages -
2020-2021 School Year
Resources for Students and Parents
Thompson Middle School
1001 Middletown-Lincroft Road
Middletown, New Jersey 07748Phone: 732-671-2212 Main Office ext. 8701Principal: Mr. Brian CurrieAssistant Principal: Dr. Lindsay FoxFAX NUMBERS:
Main Office 732-671-3524Health Office 732-671-7859Guidance Office 732-706-1191Courtney Newman A-Di Extension 8707Tom Nicholes Do-La Extension 8706Ariel Maroldi Le-Ra Extension 8705Elly Breese Re-Z Extension 8711District Anti-Bullying Coordinator732-671-3850 Ext. 1021THOMPSON'S ANTI-BULLYING SPECIALISTThompson's 2019 - 2020 ABBR Score: 72
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
ABBR DISTRICT SCORE 73
SCHOOL SCORE 71
DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT AND BELIEFS
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.