Important Messages -
School/Parent/ Student Compact
The admiistrative team of Thorne Middle School agrees to monitor the staff implementation of t he Board approved job description for teacher/staff with special emphasis on the components of the above form. Please sign and return to your child's homeroom teacher.
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
THORNE'S ANTI-BULLYING SPECIALIST
Thorne's 2017 - 2018 ABBR Score: 74/78
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights