Important Messages -
MIDDLETOWN HIGH SCHOOL NORTH WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Mon. 1/24 - Full Day 7:25 AM - 2:02 PM (A Day)
Tues. 1/25 - Full Day 7:25 AM - 2:02 PM (B Day)
Wed. 1/26 - Full Day 7:25 AM - 2:02 PM (A Day)
Thurs. 1/27 - Full Day 7:25 AM - 2:02 PM (B Day)
Fri. 1/28 - Full Day 7:25 AM - 2:02 PM (A Day)
Click on the MENU icon (upper right) to find more navigation menu choices and links.
If you are viewing this website on your cell phone, please hold your phone in a horizontal position to view the full width.
SCHOOL NEWS AND INFORMATION
Mission and Beliefs
The Middletown High School North Community is committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential for acquiring, using, and enjoying knowledge so that each may become a productive and caring member of our society. In order to provide quality programs and excellent facilities that support each student’s academic and social growth, our school is committed to a strong participatory partnership with our staff, our community, our students and their families.
We believe that….
- All students can learn and be productive members of the school community.
- All members of the school community deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The promotion of positive interpersonal skills and acceptance of diverse groups of people are necessary for the personal and educational growth of each individual.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making are life skills that can be developed and enhanced across the curricula and through extra-curricular activities.
- Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment with the necessary resources to foster physical and mental well-being.
- The school atmosphere must promote individuality, creativity, and originality; honesty and integrity are expected.
- Academic, social, and technological skills across the curricula prepare students for college and career readiness.
Middletown High School North
Principal: Dr. Patricia Cartier
Address: 63 Tindall Road, Middletown, NJ 07748
PHONE 732-706-6061 Main Office Ext: 1200
HS North Anti-bullying Specialist
Jacqueline Duca, S.A.C.
732- 706-6061 x 1301email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Location / Mailing Address:
MHS North - Room 2121
63 Tindall Road
Middletown, NJ 07748District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
email: KirkpatrickM@middletownk12.orgMailing Address:.
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748High School North's ABBR grade is 71.New Jersey schools are expected to earn an Anti-bullying Bill of Rights grade of 50 or higher out of a possible 78 points.