Eagles on the Air
The Global Seal of Biliteracy is an international credential that conveys proficiency with language skills in two or more languages for our qualifying candidates. This credential offers a competitive advantage for bilingual individuals by helping them earn scholarships, higher pay, advanced placement, increased study abroad opportunities and so much more. The Global Seal is and will be FREE for all. To learn more about the Global Seal of Biliteracy visit their website at www.theglobalseal.com.
District Mission and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education, rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving global society.
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing educational environment.
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society, in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Middletown High School South
Principal: Thomas Olausen
Address: 900 Nut Swamp Road, Middletown, NJ 07748
Phone: 732-706-6111 Main Office Ext: 2111
School Anti-Bullying Specialist:Tom Letson – (732) 706-6111 ext. 2179Middletown HS South900 Nut Swamp RoadMiddletown, NJ 07748High School South2020-2021 ABBR Score: 71 District Anti-Bullying CoordinatorMatthew Kirkpatrick – (732) 671-3850 ext. 1026Middletown Township School DistrictPO Box 4170Middletown, NJ 07748District 2020-2021 ABBR Score: 74
NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare)NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare) provides all children and adolescents – regardless of insurance status - with coordinated access to mental health supports, substance use treatment and services for intellectual and developmental disabilities. Contact information is below.