Important Messages -
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Bayview Anti-Bullying Specialist
Social Behavior Support Specialist (SBSS)
732-787-3950 ext 3232
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1026
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748
The District ABBR grade is 74 out of 78.
Our school grade is 75 out of 78.
MTPS HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare)NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare) provides all children and adolescents – regardless of insurance status - with coordinated access to mental health supports, substance use treatment and services for intellectual and developmental disabilities. Contact information is below.
School Contact Information
Principal Tara Raspanti
300 Leonardville Rd
Belford, NJ 07718