Important Messages -
Character Trait of the Month
Self ControlSelf control means doing what you are supposed to be doing even when you do not want to.Students show self control when we...
- wait for others to finish before speaking
- listen and follow directions
- walk (instead of run) in the hallways
- sit when and where we should
- wait for the teacher to finish before asking questions
District Mission Statement
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
Fairview HIB Resources
Fairview Anti-Bullying Specialist
Michele Noesges, LSW
Social Behavior Support Specialist (SBSS)/Anti-Bullying Specialist (ABS)
Fairview School – Days: Monday & Thursday
732-747-3308 ext 3609
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748
Fairview's 2020-2021 ABBR grade is 70/78.
MTPS HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
School Contact Information
Principal: Michael Melando
230 Cooper RoadRed Bank, NJ 07701
732-747-3308 Main Office Ext: 3500