Individualized Education Program (IEP)
The Middletown Township Public School District has changed the Individualized Education Program (IEP) platform from Tienet to Frontline IEP. Parents and guardians are now able to access their child’s IEP Progress Reports through the Powerschool Parent Portal. You will find the directions below for you to access your child’s IEP Progress Reports. As we transition through the 2018-19 school year and create new IEPs in Frontline our intent is to provide parents their child’s Frontline IEP through the Powerschool Parent Portal as of July 1, 2019.
If you are having problems with accessing your child’s IEP Progress Reports please contact your child’s case manager.
- Directions for Accessing Progress Reports & IEPs
- Parent Portal Direct Link
- Electronic Student Record Format Opt-Out For Frontline IEP Progress Notes
Contact InformationIf you encounter any difficulties with your Parent Portal password, please contact the following individual based on the school your child attends:
- Maria Sgaramella, Bayview, River Plaza, Ocean Avenue, Village, Leonardo, Navesink, Fairview
- Grace Schiraldi, New Monmouth, Nut Swamp, Lincroft
- Fatima Alves, Harmony & Preschool Students
Tracey Laliaberte, Bayshore
- Wendy Rowan, Thompson
- Connie Barrella, Thorne
- Lisa DiVilio, High School North
- Susan Richichi, High School South