Autism, Project Lifesaver and Special Needs Registry (Click here for more information.)
Bayshore Family Success Center (The Community YMCA)
The Bayshore Family Success Center is located at the Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center in Leonardo. The center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering place where any community resident can go for family support, information and services.
The purpose of Family Success Centers is to enrich the lives of children and parents by making families and neighborhoods stronger. Families receive support in dealing with the stress of parenting and everyday issues.
The Bayshore Family Success Center is committed to strengthening families and inspiring parent, family and community involvement.
> Parenting and Child Development
> Parental Resilience/Life Skills
> Social Connections
> Mental Health Programs
> Concrete Support/Services for Parents
> Continued Support of Superstorm Sandy Victims
Middletown Municipal Alliance to Prevent Substance Abuse / Crossroads
- One Kings Highway, Middletown, NJ 07748
Middletown Township - Friends of Different Learners
- MTFOdl is an parent organization established to...
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of students with special needs and learning difficulties in school and extracurricular activities
- Serve as a resource to parents
- Collaborate with district administrators to positively affect policies, practices, and programs for students with IEPs and 504s
- “Like” us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtfodl
Contact us to be added to our email list, obtain meeting minutes, provide program input, ask questions, and receive workshop information.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“All school districts in New Jersey are required to “ensure that a special education parent advisory group is in place in the district to provide input to the district on issues concerning students with disabilities” (N.J.A.C. 6A:14-1.2h)
- Family Resource Center
HEALING HELP FOR CHILDREN & FAMILIES Monmouth Rainbows
The Family Resource Center (FRC) is a “one-stop shop” for information, resources and services related to the support and preservation of families. FRC is a community multi-service center that has been serving the children, teen and families of Asbury Park since 1997.
The FRC designs services and programs to address the needs of the economically disadvantaged and vulnerable children and families in Asbury Park. The FRC collaborates with other social-services agencies, organizations and local churches in providing community events and services.
- Click here to visit a website with complete details.
- Rainbows helps Children Heal after a Life Altering Crisis due to separation, divorce, death, illness, military deployment, or other painful family transitions. Rainbows is a free program and is an international non-profit organization fostering emotional healing among children and for adults with children enrolled in the program. Rainbows trained facilitators use proven age-appropriate curriculum and has served 3 million children over 30 years. Our Monmouth Rainbows site accepts enrollment throughout the year.