Middletown Village Calendar
District Mission and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Village HIB Resources
The Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights, ABBR, grade is self-assessed by each school's School Safety Team.
Village 2016-2017 ABBR Grade:76 out of 78Middletown Township School District 2016-17 ABBR Grade:75 out of 78
Middletown Village Anti-Bullying Specialist
Mrs. Shanna Howell, LCSW
732-671-0267 ext 5640
Social Behavior Support Specialist (SBSS)/Anti-Bullying Specialist (ABS)
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1021
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748
834 Leonardville Road
Leonardo, NJ 07737
District HIB Resources
- Tips for Parents from the National Association of Elementary School Principals
Click here for our HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades
under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights