Important Messages -
Click on the MENU icon (upper right) to find more navigation menu choices and links.
If you are viewing this website on your cell phone, please hold your phone in a horizontal position to view the full width.
Middletown High School North
End of Year Senior Activities for the Class of 2020 (updated 05/29/20)
that was mentioned in the phone blast.MTPS TIME CAPSULE CHALLENGE
Students create short stories, poems, artwork, photographs or videos to "bury" this event in history!
Submit your 10-seconds or less video clip or document (poem, short story, photograph, or artwork) that will be published into one collaborative digital district-wide community book. The book will be made available online to all members of the MTPS community. A print copy will also be published and held in each school library for eternity.
DUE DATE: Students, please submit your best entry (limit one per student) by June 10th!
High School North Mission and Beliefs
The Middletown High School North Community is committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential for acquiring, using, and enjoying knowledge so that each may become a productive and caring member of our society. In order to provide quality programs and excellent facilities that support each student’s academic and social growth, our school is committed to a strong participatory partnership with our staff, our community, our students and their families.
We believe that….
- All students can learn and be productive members of the school community.
- All members of the school community deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The promotion of positive interpersonal skills and acceptance of diverse groups of people are necessary for the personal and educational growth of each individual.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making are life skills that can be developed and enhanced across the curricula and through extra-curricular activities.
- Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment with the necessary resources to foster physical and mental well-being.
- The school atmosphere must promote individuality, creativity, and originality; honesty and integrity are expected.
- Academic, social, and technological skills across the curricula prepare students for college and career readiness.
Anti Bullying Notice
HS North Anti-bullying Specialist
Jacqueline Duca, S.A.C.
732- 706-6061 x 1301email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Location / Mailing Address:
MHS North - Room 2121
63 Tindall Road
Middletown, NJ 07748High School North's ABBR grade is 73.New Jersey schools are expected to earn an Anti-bullying Bill of Rights grade of 50 or higher out of a possible 78 points.Middletown Township School District Policy 5512- HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION AND BULLYING
North News Current Show
Click the video link above to view the most recent North News TV production.
"NORTH NEWS" is a monthly news show covering a broad range of topics - interviews, current school and community events, sports, art, technology, and more - produced at Middletown High School North by TV Production students directed by their teacher, Mr. Chris Cullen.
DISCLAIMER—All videos on the District web site are played through YouTube. At the end of a Middletown video you will see links to other videos selected by You Tube. These video links do not depict events in the Middletown School District and are not reviewed or approved by the District. These links are controlled by YouTube.
Follow Us on Twitter!High School North - Dr. Cartier - @HSNPrincipalGuidance - @NorthGuidanceMedia Center - @HSNMediaCenterMTPSpride - @MTPSprideNorth Nation - @NorthNation1The Lions Roar @TheLions_Roar~~~~~Mr. Falco - @NorthAPFalcoMr. Herbert - @NorthAPHerbertMr. Reginio - @NorthAPReginio
Find Out More About HS NorthWe invite you to find out more about Middletown's high schools, and especially about Middletown High School North.(What does a Middletown graduate look like?)