• If you are a former South student and would like to request an official transcript, please complete the Request for Release of Graduate Transcript form.  Mail the form along with your payment to the following address: 
      Guidance Department
      Middletown High School South
      900 Nut Swamp Road
      Middletown, NJ 07748
      Students who have graduated from Middletown High School South within the past year will not be required to pay a fee for official transcripts.