WELCOME TO THE YEARBOOK/MEMORY KEEPERS PAGE !IMPORTANT - DO NOT "BOOKMARK" THESE LINKS. Each time you want to upload, please come to this site and click on the link for your class. Thank you! Please note: For note that for security reasons, you will not be able to view the photos once uploaded. However, if you are prompted for a password, you have successfully uploaded your pictures. Thank you.
+Click Here for Class Photographer Assignments & Contact Info
+Click Here for Tips for Photos
* Please only upload photos which you believe are yearbook quality--clear and in focus.
* Each photo must have at least two children, preferably three or more students.
* Each photo must take place on school property or at a school sanctioned event off school property, such as a field trip.
* Each photo should have proper lighting--use a flash when lighting is uneven or dark. Do not upload dark or blurry images.
* Always upload photos to the class folder using the link found at the Nut Swamp website. (Do not bookmark the link as it changes.)
* We recommend using an actual camera rather than a phone camera. However, phone photos are acceptable. Be sure all phone images are saved as “actual size.”
Feel free to contact your Class Photographer or the Yearbook/Memory Keepers Chairs if you have any questions or technical difficulties. +Click Here for your Class Photographer Contacts
UPLOAD CLASS PHOTOS
KINDERGARTEN:1ST GRADE:2nd GRADE:3rd GRADE:4th GRADE:5th GRADE:
UPLOAD "EVENT" PHOTOSSCHOOLWIDE EVENTS: