Mark your calendar!
Autism, Project Lifesaver, & Special Needs Registry
- 2nd Annual Forum
NOTE: This forum is free, but you must pre-register by an RSVP to: Laurie Syby at LSyby@mcsonj.org or by phone at 732-431-6400 ext. 1154
- April 2, 2019
- 9am - 12 pm
- Sheriff's Office Public Safety Center
- 2500 Kozloski Road
- Freehold, NJ
Bring together Monmouth County residents, families, caregivers, educators, community partners, the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office, the Monmouth County Office on Aging, and Law Enforcement, Fire, and Emergency Services Personnel for information sharing update on services and programs available for our special needs community.
- Panel Discussion
- Special Needs Registry
- Project Lifesaver: Autism, & Special Needs
- Monmouth County Community Program Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Bloodhound Tracking
- Project Lifesaving Tracking
- Tour of the Public Safety Center
- Closing Remarks
Raising Resilient Teens in Challenging Times
Thursday, April 4 th, 6:30pm
Middletown HS North Media Center
In the today’s world, our teens and students face complicated pressures, and it seems like they are always changing! From social media to academic pressures, the challenges of parenting have evolved dramatically.
This parent presentation offered by the Mental Health Association of Monmouth County will focus on the risk factors children may face and what you can do as parents to empower and protect your child.
This presentation will also include information on the Lifelines prevention based curriculum that the Middletown School District has implemented at the elementary, middle and high school levels, along
with a parent Q&A session facilitated by representatives from the Mental Health Association of Monmouth County.
Middletown Public Library
- Middletown Public Library is located at 55 New Monmouth Road in Middletown.
- Our library offers many family friendly events. For more information, please contact Middletown Public Library at 732-671-3700 or visit www.mtpl.org.
NEW!!! - Make the most of your family time! Check out MUSEUM PASSES just like you would check out a book!