Student Online Scheduling Directions
Welcome to the student online course registration for the 2020-2021 school year! Your counselor will work with you to choose your core classes (English, math, social studies, science). Your job is to select your electives, alternates, and a world language course (if applicable). Student online scheduling begins Friday, December 21, 2018. The deadline for choosing your electives, alternates, and world language is the end of the day, Sunday, January 6, 2019. Counselors will begin working with students in selecting their core classes/reviewing elective and world language choices on January 6, 2019 starting with the Class of 2020.
Things to consider:
- Review the 2020/2021 Course Selection Guide with your parent(s)/guardian(s) prior to starting.
- Be mindful of NJ graduation requirements that are detailed in the Course Selection Guide.
- If you are in the STEM Pathway, you must choose STEM electives and STEM alternates (see Course Selection Guide page 7-8).
- If you are in the GLP3 Pathway, you must choose GLP3 electives and GLP3 alternates (see Course Selection Guide pages 9-10).
- If you are in the BMAP Pathway, you must choose BMAP electives and BMAP alternates (see Course Selection Guide pages 11-12).
- If you are in the Early College Academy or the Arts Academy, please work with your counselor on your elective choices.
- Open your Power School Student Portal
- Click on the Class Registration tab in the left column
- Go to the Elective Courses row and click on the pencil icon
- Select your elective courses and click Okay
- Go to the World Language row and click the pencil icon
- Select your World Language, (if applicable) and click Okay
- Go to the Alternate Courses row and click the pencil icon
- Select your alternate courses (select a minimum of two) and click Okay
You have now completed online registration. We look forward to working with you during scheduling. Any questions? See your counselor.