Important Messages -
Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program (For Students Ages 12 and up)
Guidance Counselor Google Class Codes
6th Grade - Ms. Maline = rv2yjrh
7th Grade - Mrs. Silvestri = ncnz7zf
8th Grade - Mrs. Frederick = uwawfcw
A/B Day Schedule
Week of January 17, 2022
1/17 NO SCHOOL
1/18 A Day
1/19 B Day
1/20 A Day
1/21 B Day
Bayshore Middle School834 Leonardville RoadLeonardo, NJ 07737732-291-1380
Mr. Michael Scarano
PrincipalMr. Michael GannonMrs. Heather Frederick
District Mission Statement and Beliefs
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and
historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education,
rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, motivating them to recognize
and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving
We believe we must function as a united community to...
1. Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing
2. Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society,
in which technology is integral.
3. Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to
become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
4. Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by
maintaining progressive resources.
5. Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Anti Bullying Information
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator732-671-3850 Ext. 1021Mrs. Christine Black732-291-1380 Ext. 2526
Bayshore ABBR Grade for 2019 - 2020 School Year: 77/78
District ABBR Grade for 2019-2020 School Year 74/78