District Anti Bullying Coordinator
732-671-3850 Ext. 1020
PO Box 4170
Middletown, NJ 07748
The District's ABBR grade is 74 out of 78.
New Jersey schools complete a self-assessment annually to determine a grade for each school's progress in 8 core elements regarding initiatives to prevent harassment, intimidation, and bullying school-wide.
District HIB Resources
- District Policy 5512- HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION AND BULLYING(M)
- MTPS HIB Grades for the School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights
- Report an incident using HIBster via this link
- Guidance for Parents on the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
- Parent/Caregiver HIB Reporting Form
NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare)
NJ Children's System of Care (PerformCare) provides all children and adolescents – regardless of insurance status - with coordinated access to mental health supports, substance use treatment and services for intellectual and developmental disabilities Contact information is below.