A permit is required for all users of school facilities or turf fields. To obtain a permit, applications must be submitted no later than 14 calendar days prior to the requested use date (fees may be required).
NOTE: Before submitting your application please read all district policies and regulations identified below.
- By submitting a School Facilities Use Application or a Turf Field Permit Application, applicants agree to comply with Middletown Township Public School’s Use of School Facilities Policy 7510 and Regulation 7510
- Classification of Users:
- All non-school related applicants must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Middletown Township Board of Education as an additional insured.
- All youth sports team organizations must provide proof of an insurance policy against liability for any bodily injury for no less than $50,000 per person per occurrence.
- All youth sports team organizations must agree to comply with the school district policy and Regulation 2431.4 regarding the Prevention and Treatment of Sports-Related Concussions and Head Injuries by submitting a Statement of Compliance.
- The Superintendent and School Business Administrator or designee reserve the right to deny any permit application if deemed in the best interest of the district.
- School Facilities Permit Application - Submit this application to the Principal of the school building requested.
- Turf Field Permit Application - Submit to Director of Athletics, Rich Carroll.
- Athletic fields are permitted by Middletown Township.
- For any questions regarding these procedures, please contact the Business Office at 732-671-3850 extension 1178.