The Office of the Registrar can assist families with student registration to attend schools in the Middletown Township Public School District. Any questions related to the registration process may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing 732-671-3850 ext. 1347.
Eligibility for Registration
Eligible students must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1 in the school year they are registering for.
The Following Documents are Required for Registration:
- Original Birth Certificate *required during online registration*
- Immunization Record
- Physical Exam Performed After July 1 of the previous year.
- Four (4) Proofs of Residence *required during online registration*
- State Issued Photo ID (e.g., driver's license/government issued ID) *required during online registration*
Register your Student
- Required Registration Documents
- K-12 New/Returning Student Registration
- Preschool Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- MTPS School Placement Information