Welcome to the Fairview FocusTake a look at our second issue for the 2014-2015 school year!
Rules and Guidelines of the Fairview Focus
- Submissions can be: art work, stories, poetry, book reviews, articles on science, sports or other subjects.
- Electronic submissions are preferred over paper ones. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot send an electronic submission please send the material to the school, marked for Fairview Focus.
- Mark submissions clearly with child’s name (first name and last initial), grade and section.
- Please provide, when possible, a contact email address for all submissions, whether electronic or paper. .
- Submissions should not include content that reveal identity of children (this includes, but is not limited to, photographs, real names, addresses, and relationships).
- Text submissions (articles, book reviews, poetry) should not exceed 300 words.
- Paper submissions will not be returned, so please make a copy if necessary before submitting.
- If a submission is found to have errors a re-submission with corrections will be requested.
- A few submissions will be selected at random for each category (art, reviews, articles, etc) for print publication. All submissions that meet the requirements will be published online.
- We aim to uphold the permissions granted for Media Permission Slip. Please complete another form to submit with student publications so that student privacy can be maintained.