Drop Off and Pick Up Rules
- When dropping off students in the morning, please stay in your car and have your children exit your car on the school side and walk down to the building on their own. We refer to the front of the school as our Drop and Go Area.
- Please do NOT back up when exiting the Drop and Go Area. New cars are right behind you pulling up.
- If you must get out of your car, please park beyond the school’s main driveway towards Frances Court.
- When picking up students, please put your vehicle in park at the curb before allowing your child to enter the vehicle.
- Double parking is not permitted.
- If parking spaces are not available in front of the school, you can park on Frances Court.
- Please do NOT use the parking lot across the street from Fairview Elementary School.
- Please do NOT park in the fire lanes.
- ONLY school buses are allowed in the large C-shaped drive way. The small inner C-shaped area can be used by drivers who need to turn around to allow the curbside departure or entry of students. THERE IS NO PARKING ALLOWED IN EITHER OF THESE AREAS.
- Click here for a map of DROP OFF AND PICK UP at Fairview.
When everyone takes responsibility for these guidelines, we can ensure the safety of our children. Please remember that students should not arrive on school grounds before 8:40 am. Private vehicles will not be allowed to enter or exit Fairview’s parking lot between 8:40 and 9:10 am, and 2:30 and 3:15 pm. For additional information please refer to Drop off and Pick up Link below: