Important Messages -
Click on the MENU icon (upper right) to find more navigation menu choices and links.
If you are viewing this website on your cell phone, please hold your phone in a horizontal position to view the full width.
Students Logging On From Home When They Should be Physically Present*
Please report a student absence to the attendance office and the health office if your child is ill. If a student is ill or required to quarantine, virtual instruction may be attended in lieu of in-person instruction (documentation may be required).
If a student is scheduled for in-person learning but attends virtual instruction and has not notified the school about illness or quarantine, the following procedures will be followed.
1st Occurrence- Teacher marks student virtual present (VP). Student and parent will be contacted by the school.
2nd Occurrence- Teacher marks student virtual present (VP). Student and parent will be contacted by the school. Warning issued to student.
3rd Occurrence- Teacher marks student absent. Administrator contacts parent/guardian. Student placed on remote learning until the beginning of Phase 5 (on or around November 16th) OR the end of the current marking period**.
**-A re-entry meeting must take place with student, parent/guardian, guidance counselor, CST (when appropriate), and administrator before the student will be considered for a physical return to school.
- Parents/guardians, the daily student health screening form must be completed the morning of school.
- There is a Block 1 A teacher and a Block 1B teacher.
- Please be careful to enter the correct name of the teacher depending on the day.
- Thursday, September 17th will be the name of the Block 1B teacher and Friday, September 18th will be the name of the Block 1A teacher.
- Staff and students are not permitted to wear masks that have exhalation valves or vents which allow virus particles to escape.
- As a person inhales, the incoming air is filtered. As he or she exhales, the outgoing mixture of carbon dioxide, oxygen, water vapor and viral particles are unfiltered and released.”
- The teachers are providing their lesson assignments, class notes, videos and important information on their Google Classrooms. Students should have all their teachers' Google Classroom Codes.
Everything You Need to Know About Financial Aid Night7:00 PM - September 24, 2020Here is the link to register: Virtual Live Financial Aid Presentation
Any students who are having difficulty with their chromebooks...CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Attention all students / parents / guardiansDuring the week of September 14th, current 10th-12th grade students must return all books (textbooks, library books, etc.) to their schools. Students may not receive their materials for this school year until this process is complete.
Bus Assignment information is on our district website on the transportation page under the VersaTrans eLink Portal: https://www.middletownk12.org/Domain/52Parents do not need to complete these forms to be assigned to a bus if they are eligible.
For Student Parking Information and Application please click the Student Parking link in the "Back to School" section below.
Back to School
an information hub complete with Frequently Asked Questions and additional resources regarding the district’s reopening of schools plan. Please be advised, this website will be updated as we continue to receive new guidance from the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE).
High School North Mission and Beliefs
The Middletown High School North Community is committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential for acquiring, using, and enjoying knowledge so that each may become a productive and caring member of our society. In order to provide quality programs and excellent facilities that support each student’s academic and social growth, our school is committed to a strong participatory partnership with our staff, our community, our students and their families.
We believe that….
- All students can learn and be productive members of the school community.
- All members of the school community deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The promotion of positive interpersonal skills and acceptance of diverse groups of people are necessary for the personal and educational growth of each individual.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making are life skills that can be developed and enhanced across the curricula and through extra-curricular activities.
- Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment with the necessary resources to foster physical and mental well-being.
- The school atmosphere must promote individuality, creativity, and originality; honesty and integrity are expected.
- Academic, social, and technological skills across the curricula prepare students for college and career readiness.
Anti Bullying Notice
HS North Anti-bullying Specialist
Jacqueline Duca, S.A.C.
732- 706-6061 x 1301email: email@example.comOffice Location / Mailing Address:
MHS North - Room 2121
63 Tindall Road
Middletown, NJ 07748High School North's ABBR grade is 71.New Jersey schools are expected to earn an Anti-bullying Bill of Rights grade of 50 or higher out of a possible 78 points.Middletown Township School District Policy 5512- HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION AND BULLYING
North News Current Show
Click the video link above to view the most recent North News TV production.
"NORTH NEWS" is a monthly news show covering a broad range of topics - interviews, current school and community events, sports, art, technology, and more - produced at Middletown High School North by TV Production students directed by their teacher, Mr. Chris Cullen.
DISCLAIMER—All videos on the District web site are played through YouTube. At the end of a Middletown video you will see links to other videos selected by You Tube. These video links do not depict events in the Middletown School District and are not reviewed or approved by the District. These links are controlled by YouTube.
Follow Us on Twitter!High School North - Dr. Cartier - @HSNPrincipalGuidance - @NorthGuidanceMedia Center - @HSNMediaCenterMTPSpride - @MTPSprideNorth Nation - @NorthNation1The Lions Roar @TheLions_Roar~~~~~Mr. Falco - @NorthAPFalcoMr. Herbert - @NorthAPHerbertMr. Reginio - @NorthAPReginio
Find Out More About HS NorthWe invite you to find out more about Middletown's high schools, and especially about Middletown High School North.(What does a Middletown graduate look like?)