MIDDLETOWN H.S. NORTH PARKING 2021-2022
Access the online form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeQeOtSvUTRDpZS09GWsqhQ _qUiQYI22iKFSue8ZLgeMv7wIg/ viewform
As we approach the start of the 2021-2022 school year, there are many things to look forward to on the North campus including the ability to park on the school property. Understand, that with this privilege comes responsibility.
Parking stickers will be distributed at HSN on August 26, 27, and 30, between 9 am to 1 pm.
We will need PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING, BRING THESE WITH YOU:
1. VALID NJ DRIVERS LICENSE
2. INSURANCE CARD
3. REGISTRATION CARD
4. STUDENT PARKING CONTRACT AND RDAT FORM (two links are below)
5. $10 CASH
6. PROOF OF RED KYLEIGH STICKER (Kyleigh's Law S2314) is a motor vehicle law in NJ which requires any driver under the age of 21 who holds a permit or probationary drivers license to display a pair of decals on the top left corner of the front and rear license plate.
7. VEHICLE THAT THE STICKER WILL GO ON
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION, THEN FILL OUT THE PARKING CONTRACT AND RDAT FORM.
1. Parking permits are non-transferable, all students sharing or attempting to share permits will lose parking permits for the remainder of the school year. Unregistered vehicles risk being towed from the school property. All numbered spots are designated for students. YOU MAY ONLY PARK IN YOUR ASSIGNED SPOT WHICH CORRESPONDS WITH YOUR PERMIT NUMBER.
2. The school district has and reserves the right to conduct vehicle searches based upon either a reasonable suspicion of illegal activity by a student with a parking permit or a reasonable suspicion of illegal substances being in the vehicle. In addition, the school district has and reserves the right to conduct random searches of any vehicle parked on school property at any time.
3. Students may not use their vehicles to leave school property during the school day, except with the express, written permission of a school administrator. Any student using his or her vehicle during the day without the express, written permission will lose parking privileges.
4. Parking privileges may be denied or revoked as a result of disciplinary infractions, out of school suspensions, excessive unexcused absences or excessive tardiness.
5. All parking on school property is at the risk of the owner and driver of the vehicle. The school district is not responsible for any damage to any vehicle on school property. Violations of any or all of the able will result in disciplinary action in addition to the revocation of parking privileges. Please refer to the and review the Code of Conduct in the Student Handbook for specifics.
6. These forms must be signed by the student and parent/guardian. Submitting these forms indicates you agree to the above terms. If you do not submit a signed form, you will not receive a parking permit. Please keep the above information for your records.
7. SENIOR PARKING - MAIN PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF THE FOOTBALL FIELD
8. SENIOR/JUNIOR PARKING - REAR AND SIDE LOT OF SWARTZEL DRIVE
9. SECURITY WILL ADHERE THE PERMIT TO THE LOWER PORTION OF THE REAR WINDOW ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THE VEHICLE. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE VEHICLE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF STICKER DISTRIBUTION.
10. In order to receive a parking permit, the student must complete the Automobile Parking Application/Registration and RDAT Form. These forms must be signed by both parent/guardian and student. Submitting these forms indicates you agree to the above terms. If you do not submit a signed form, you will not receive a parking permit. Please keep the above information for your records.