Teacher / Educational Services Professional of the YearIt is the goal of the Middletown Township Public Schools to “assist students in their pursuit of the American dream.” This is only possible through the dedication of our outstanding Teachers and Educational Services Professionals.
The Middletown Township Public School District has many outstanding Teachers and Educational Services Professionals. We are asking for your assistance in identifying those individuals whose skills, dedication, understanding and caring for children have made a positive impact on the lives of our students, and whose service has been truly outstanding in its contribution to the overall positive educational climate of the district.
The Teacher of the Year / Educational Services Professional is a recognition program whereby the Middletown Township Board of Education has the opportunity to recognize outstanding achievement by a member of the Teaching and Educational Services Profession. The purpose of the nomination process is to provide a systematic method to identify these individuals and ensure that they receive appropriate recognition for their efforts on behalf of the students in the school district.
Nomination Form LinksClick here to open a PDF version of the Teacher / Educational Services Professional of the Year Nomination Form.Click here to open a MS Word version of the Teacher / Educational Services Professional of the Year Nomination Form.
- Who Can Be Nominated?
- Who Can Nominate?
- How Do I Nominate Someone?
- What is the Time Line?
- Nomination forms will be available in all district schools and on the district website at www.middletownk12.org.
- Please complete all sections. If more space is needed you can type and attach your nomination.
- Nomination forms for both Teacher of the Year and Educational Services Professional must be completed and returned to the Nominee’s building principal on or before 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 15, 2016.
- Faxes and e-mails are not accepted.