Information, Forms, and Upcoming Events
Middletown School District - Parent Resources
- Free and Reduced Meal Application (2022-23)
- Paquete de comida gratis o reducida
- Monmouth County CYC September Calendar
- Monmouth County CYC Family Advocate Information
- Monmouth County CYC General Information
Health Education Units
Need before and after school care?
LEARN & GROW WITH THE Y
Join us for Y-Kids Before &After School
programs in Middletown Township!
For more information about YMCA before and aftercare, or to request a registration packet, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey Lastella, Vice President
YMCA Child Achievement
YMCA of Greater Monmouth County
470 E. Freehold Road, Freehold, NJ 07728
(P) 732.566.9266, ext. 601
(E) email@example.com (W) YMCANJ.org
GIVE TO OUR Y’S CRISIS RESPONSE FUND TODAY!
Your gift will support urgent mental health services, emergency childcare and food security during COVID-19 and beyond. Join me in making a difference: ymcanj.org/crisis-response
The Global Seal of Biliteracy is an international credential that conveys proficiency with language skills in two or more languages for our qualifying candidates. This credential offers a competitive advantage for bilingual individuals by helping them earn scholarships, higher pay, advanced placement, increased study abroad opportunities and so much more. The Global Seal is and will be FREE for all. To learn more about the Global Seal of Biliteracy visit their website at www.theglobalseal.com.
Whitsons Culinary Group and the Middletown Township District are still offering meals for pick-up at NO CHARGE!
Important Informationfor our Middletown School District Community
- These meals are offered at no charge to all students under the age of 18 that live in Middletown.
- Please note the pick-up days on the menu.
- Pick-up days are Monday and Thursday, unless otherwise noted, at HS North, HS South or Ocean Avenue Elementary.
- Pick-up times are 7:30am-9:00am or 11:45am-1:30pm.
- Parents are asked to complete the pre-order form available on the Food Service section of the Middletown website.
- This form should be filled out weekly for pick-up the following week; however, if you miss pre-ordering please don't hesitate to come pick up meals, we always have extra prepared!
- Any questions, contact the General Manager Jessica Ritz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TANJ - Teen Arts High Information
- Boy Scouts - Explore Careers in the Healthcare Field
- Join Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- BPC Food Pantry Mondays 5-7pm
- Goodness Now Food Pantry Opening April 3
2020-2021 Health Curriculum Information Letters
- Health and Family Life Course Letter - Grade 9
- Contemporary Health Issues Course Letter - Grade 11
- Family Life Course - Grade 12
Event Security Policy:
- FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, NO BAGS/BACKPACKS/PURSES (SMALL CLUTCHES ACCEPTED) OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO ANY SCHOOL EVENT.
- THE ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Chromebook Agreement Form (click here)
- This link opens the chromebook agreement form that parents need to sign so that students can pick up their chromebooks.
- For Student Transportation Information - visit the Middletown School District Website Transportation Page
High School North P.F.A.
Child Find Notice (Click here for more information.)
Forms and Letters
- FERPA -Release of Student Information - Family Rights and Privacy Letter
- Coronavirus Letter to Community
- Influenza Letter to Community
- Medication Policy
- STANDING ORDERS FOR MEDICATION WITH PARENTAL PERMISSION
- Opioid Flyer
- Informática Opioide
- Information about Marijuana Candy - potential danger to children
- Middletown Township U.S. Passports: Letter
- Middletown Township U.S. Passports: Flyer
- Middletown Township U.S. Passports: Trifold Flyer
Middletown Township Public Library