DISTRICT BELIEFS AND MISSION STATEMENTS DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT
The Middletown Township Public School District, in partnership with our resourceful and historically rich community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education, rooted in the New Jersey and Common Core State Standards, motivating them to recognize and develop their full potential as responsible citizens, contributing to an ever-evolving global society.
We believe we must function as a united community to…
- Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing educational environment.
- Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society, in which technology is integral.
- Inspire, engage, and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom walls.
- Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by maintaining progressive resources.
- Support the success of our children, who are our future.
Read our Superintendent's Page.