Family ID Instructions
registration is closed for fall.
Middletown Township School District athletic paperwork is completed digitally through Family ID (familyid.com). Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to complete our previous athletic participation forms online.
Physicals (PPE) will continue to be required on paper and submitted to coach. Please no fax copies, scans or emails of physicals.
When you register through Family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and programs however, registration is REQURED each athletic season. Information from the middle schools will be available for high school registration.
Please DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACOUNT. If you have previously registered physical dates and ImPACT dates will be visible on your registration. Contact Family ID to retrieve passwords. Creating a new account for previous registrants will lose any information entered by the school i.e., physical dates, impact dates, and approvals.If you have not registered previously follow steps below:REGISTRATION PROCESS: A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: http://www.familyid.com/middletown-hs-north
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar. If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.Students will have to electronically agree to policies as well as the parent.
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password.
- Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.comOnce in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- Additional instructions are on the family id website.