Department of Athletics
Welcome to the Middletown Township Public Schools Office of Athletics.
Department of Athletics News
Family ID (familyid.com) is open for high school Winter sport registration until the end of November. All athletes must have an updated physical on the state-mandated Pre-Participation Physical form which can be accessed under 'Athletic Participation Forms.'
For Fall 2020 Football Events:
Tickets will be distributed in advance and only ticket holders will be allowed into the football stadium. As per current New Jersey state law, crowds are limited to 500 spectators. Visiting team will be guaranteed 100 tickets. Two tickets will be given to each game participant.
No visiting team band, dance teams or cheerleaders will attend football games. Our band, dance teams or cheerleaders will only attend home football games. No one is permitted inside the building. Port-a-johns will be available for use. Spectators will not be permitted outside the stadium or along the fenced areas. The snack bars will not be open.
Fall season home and some away games can be watched on NFHSNetwork.com. Search for Middletown North or Middletown South and you will be able to select the event you would like to watch. A subscription fee does apply.
- Middletown North and Middletown South athletics registration must be completed on Family ID. Family ID is open for high school Winter sport registration until the end of November.
- Bayshore, Thompson, and Thorne Middle School athletics registration must be completed on Family ID.
- The Middletown School District has a 'No Bag' policy in effect for all district events. This extends to bags, purses and backpacks. Accepted are small clutches, diaper bags and camera bags, which will be searched.
- Access High School North and South athletic schedules.
- Access Middle school athletic schedules.