Use of District FacilitiesTo comply with District Policy 2431.4 - Prevention and Treatment of Sports-Related Concussions and Head Injuries - all community youth sports organizations that use district facilities, including fields currently permitted out by Middletown Township Parks and Recreation, must submit the following prior to the issuance of permit:
NOTE: Please read both the Facilities Regulation and Facilities Policy before submitting your application.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance at the levels established under the Regulations in board Policy 7510: a minimum of: $1,000,000 per person, $1,000,000 per accident or event and $1,000,000 property damage.
- A signed Statement of Compliance.
- Statement of Compliance
- Use of School Facilities (Updated May 2011)
- School Facilities Permit Application (Updated May 2011)
- Use of Stadium and Turf Fields (Updated July 2017)
- Turf Field Permit Application (Updated July 2014)
- Facilities Regulation (Updated September 2016)
- Facilitiues Policy (Updated September 2016)