Click here to access the 2023-2024 K-12 New/Returning Student Registration. This link should only be used when registering for the next school year.
Click here to access the 2022-2023 PreKindergarten to Grade 12 New/Returning Student Registration This link should only be used when registering for the current school year.
Eligible students must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1, in the school year they are registering for.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate *required during online registration*
- Immunization Record
- Physical Exam Performed After July 1, 2021
- Four (4) Proofs of Residence *required during online registration*
- State Issued Photo ID (e.g., driver's license/government issued ID) *required during online registration*
Any questions should be directed to the District Registrar at email@example.com or 732-671-3850 ext. 1347
Important Documents and Materials
- Residency Required Documents
- Pre-Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
- Grade 5-6 Immunization Document
- Grade 5 TDAP Vaccine Information
- Grade 5 Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine Information
- Physical Examination Form