Mental Health and Community Resources
Performcare: (877) 652-7624
Social-Emotional and Mental Health Resources
Please review the following presentation for an overview of the various Social-Emotional and Mental Health Supports offered by the Middletown Township Public School District.
- MTPS Resource Guide (Updated 4/29/21)
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources for Young Adults
- Monmouth County Children & Youth Behavioral Health Guide
- Helplines - Monmouth County
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment and Prevention Services in Monmouth County
- Children's Interagency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
- 10 Things Adults can do to Promote Social Emotional Learning (SEL) at Home
Resources for Grief and Loss
- Addressing Grief in Children: Tips for Parents
- Understanding Childhood Grief
- Grief Reactions
- Helping Teens Cope with the Sudden Death of a Peer
- Tips for Young Adults Grieving a Death
- Preventing Youth Suicide: Tips for Parents and Educators
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Text 988 Fact Sheet
- YMCA School Councseling Services
- Servicios de consejeria en la escuela de la YMCA
- YMCA Referral Form
The Family Support Center is a "One-Stop Shop" clearinghouse, offering you the most up-to-date information on all types of disabilities as well as national, state, and local support programs and services for individuals and families seeking such information.
- The Bayshore Family Success Center by the Community YMCA The Bayshore Family Success Center is operated by the Community YMCA and funded by the New Jersey Division of Family and Community Partnerships. Services provided by the partnership are available to all Bayshore community residents free of charge.