Announcements, flyers and other items that might traditionally be sent home.Recent Information
On Monday, October 16, there will be a special presentation, Raising Resilient Kids In Challenging Times during the 7PM PFA meeting. Please click here for further information.
Additonal recent links:
- The 2017-2018 Student Handbook
- Important Procedures Regarding Item Drop Offs
- The Box Tops for Education Challenge
- Thompson Math Contests for 2017-2018
- Extra Help Times for 2017-2018
- HSS Open House for 8th Grade Students
- Thompson Middle School Family Engineering Night
- Instructions on how to join REMIND the phone based communication system
- Halloween Guidelines for Thompson Students
Click here to order a yearbook.
Please visit our Parent Faculty Association Page for news and information about Granny's Attic.
Daily Announcements - As heard over the PA system each morning.Back-To-School Information2017 - 2018Please check back for additonal information throughout the summer.CHROMEBOOKS:.Please Note: Parents must sign the Chromebook Agreement Form for their child to receive a Chromebook on the first day of school.LUNCH:.
Online Application – http://fronline.middletownk12.org/sdms2/The on-line application can also be found on the District website at two locations:
Website home page scroll down on the right under QUICK LINKS. Click for ‘Free and Reduced Meal Online Application.
Website home page top right corner click “Lunch Menus” on left hand side of page click ‘Free and Reduced Meal Information and Application.’MEDIA:(only needs to be completed if new or changing permission)HEALTH CLASSES:Please sign and return the appropriate form to your child's health teacher when they begin health class..AHERA Update
Parent Portal Information
National PTA Publications -
Helping your child to succeed in school:District And Community Events2017-2018.....