The Middletown High School North Community is committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential for acquiring, using, and enjoying knowledge so that each may become a productive and caring member of our society. In order to provide quality programs and excellent facilities that support each student’s academic and social growth, our school is committed to a strong participatory partnership with our staff, our community, our students and their families.
We believe that….
1. All students can learn and be productive members of the school community.
2. All members of the school community deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
3. The promotion of positive interpersonal skills and acceptance of diverse groups of people are necessary for the personal and educational growth of each individual.
4. Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making are life skills that can be developed and enhanced across the curricula and through extra-curricular activities.
5. Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment with the necessary resources to foster physical and mental well-being.
6. The school atmosphere must promote individuality, creativity, and originality; honesty and integrity are expected.
7. Academic, social, and technological skills across the curricula prepare students for college and career readiness.