Bayshore Family Success Center (The Community YMCA)
The Bayshore Family Success Center is located at the Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center in Leonardo. The center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering place where anycommunity resident can go for family support, information and services.
The purpose of Family Success Centers is to enrich the lives of children and parents by making families and neighborhoods stronger. Families receive support in dealing with the stress of parenting and everyday issues.
The Bayshore Family Success Center is committed to strengthening families and inspiring parent, family and community involvement.
> Parenting and Child Development
> Parental Resilience/Life Skills
> Social Connections
> Mental Health Programs
> Concrete Support/Services for Parents
> Continued Support of Superstorm Sandy Victims
- Click here to ovisit a website with more details.
- Middletown Municipal Alliance to Prevent Substance Abuse / Crossroads
- One Kings Highway, Middletown, NJ 07748
- Middletown Township - Friends of Different Learners
- CLICK HERE TO OPEN AND VIEW THIS YEAR'S FLYER
- MTFOdl is an parent organization established to...
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of students with special needs and learning difficulties in school and extracurricular activities
- Serve as a resource to parents
- Collaborate with district administrators to positively affect policies, practices, and programs for students with IEPs and 504s
- “Like” us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtfodl
Contact us to be added to our email list, obtain meeting minutes, provide program input, ask questions, and receive workshop information.
- email: email@example.com
2017-2018 Parent Meetings:
Join us for meetings the last Tuesday of the month.
- November 28, January 30, February 27, March 27, April 24, May 29
Next Date: Nov 28th
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM
Location: Middletown Public Library, Large Conference Room
55 New Monmouth Road Middletown, NJ 07748
- Parent Co-leaders:
- Like us at www.facebook.com/mtfodl
- Find us on Twitter too! https://twitter.com/MTFOD
- Events in our area click link: https://goo.gl/HNStEF
“All school districts in New Jersey are required to “ensure that a special education parent advisory group is in place in the district to provide input to the district on issues concerning students with disabilities” (N.J.A.C. 6A:14-1.2h)Family Resource Center
HEALING HELP FOR CHILDREN & FAMILIES Monmouth RainbowsMonmouth County Site Now Available
The Family Resource Center (FRC) is a “one-stop shop” for information, resources and services related to the support and preservation of families. FRC is a community multi-service center that has been serving the children, teen and families of Asbury Park since 1997.
The FRC designs services and programs to address the needs of the economically disadvantaged and vulnerable children and families in Asbury Park. The FRC collaborates with other social-services agencies, organizations and local churches in providing community events and services.
- Click here to visit a website with complete details.
- Rainbows helps Children Heal after a Life Altering Crisis due to separation, divorce, death, illness, military deployment, or other painful family transitions. Rainbows is a free program and is an international non-profit organization fostering emotional healing among children and for adults with children enrolled in the program. Rainbows trained facilitators use proven age-appropriate curriculum and has served 3 million children over 30 years. Our Monmouth Rainbows site accepts enrollment throughout the year.
Fire Service Exploring Post 911 in Middletown- invites young people who are 15-20 years old to join them.What is Exploring? Exploring is Learning For Life's career education program. Its purpose is to provide experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults. Explorer posts can specialize in a variety of career skills.
- Girl Scout Facts:
- Girl Scouts has been the largest girl-serving organization in the world.
- 70% of professional women and 2/3 of female Congressional leaders are Girl Scouts.
- Many colleges, universities, private corporations and foundations offer Girl Scouts scholarship money for higher education.
- Last year, our Girl Scouts earned more than 13,500 hours of community service.
- The Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore gives more than 11,000 girls right in Monmouth and Ocean counties the tools and skills they need to reach their fullest potential and become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Girl Scouts provide experiences that prepare every G.I.R.L. for a lifetime of leadership.
- CLICK HERE to open a brochure that provides more information about G.I.R.L. power.
- Join Girl Scouts today
- JerseyShoreGirlScouts.org/join or call 800.785.2090