DISTRICT BELIEFS AND MISSION STATEMENT
The Middletown Township Public School District, in cooperation with our resourceful and historically vibrant community, provides students with a rigorous and relevant education rooted in the New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
Our progressive approach to education engages and motivates young learners to recognize and develop their full potential as responsible citizens contributing to an ever-evolving global society.
The District believes in functioning as a united community to…
- Meet every student’s unique and individual needs, in a safe and nurturing educational environment.
- Prepare students for innovative opportunities in a rapidly evolving global society, in which technology is integral.
- Inspire, engage and challenge students and staff to make the commitment to become lifelong learners, both within and beyond the classroom.
- Provide all students equitable opportunities for personal development by maintaining progressive resources.
- Support the success of our children, who are our future.
For more about the District's educational goals and philosophies please visit our Superintendent's Page.